Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, March 23, 2009

Locker Room Drama


Thank goodness my office is not in the locker room like it is at most high schools!!! Lucky for me my office is in the gym, but it shares a wall with the locker room and man I will tell you I hear all. For instance I know: who made out with who when parents went to bed at the party over the weekend, who is hooking up with who, Who has started swearing, which teachers are the worst, which teachers swear in class, which boys are hot, which girls are #$@! (you can fill that one in), which parents are beasts, cell phones ringing even though they aren't allowed at school, what's for lunch, and all the mean things I have done. But that is not what inspired this post it was that all day I have been hearing, "There is a test in PE today'" through the wall. I am sitting in my office thinking no there is not, you have not gotten a study guide, what am I testing you on, who the heck told you that. RUMORS in junior high are awesome. I heard the comment every class period except first period even a few students asked me if we have a test. I don't give surprise tests, never have. Where do they get their information. They are so funny. So that is what I do all day listen to junior high gossip that seeps through the walls of my office. Man could you have a better job?

5 comments:

Big Mama said...

You have to admit, we were probably pretty bad in Junior High too. I seriously don't know how you deal with all the drama still.

Katie M. Brown said...

you should have given a test anyways..that would have been funny!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Funny!

Melissa said...

I don't think I could do that. Here's to you!

The Robins Nest said...

You're making me miss the jr high kids...so funny!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...