Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, March 26, 2009

If YoU pLaY wItH tHe BiG gIrLs YoU MaY gEt BuRnEd

The past couple of weeks have been awesome because I have been able to play basketball 4 nights a week. I am getting in better shape and I am working out at a higher intensity. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I play in a league and tonight we played the best team. With 3 minutes left my teammate Meagan came down with the rebound turned to pivot and wacked me in the nose. Blood was gushing out of my nose and mouth. I subbed out to go clean it up. Meanwhile we lost and Meagan says who gave you a bloody nose I will give them one. Umm that might have been you. OOPs!! This is the 2nd time I have ever gotten a bloody nose playing basketball and both have been from Meagan. Apparently I am a slow learner. She told me if it swells up to tell people I got in a fight with someone that weighs 230 pounds. No fight but I did get a monster hit. My teeth and lip are still numb. We will see how it looks tomorrow. The principal at my school was at the game because his wife plays with us and I asked if this meant I could take a sick day, he said yes, I wonder if he was joking??? The only sad thing about the situation is that I got blood all over my favorite t-shirt. Dang!!

2 comments:

Angelee said...

please be careful. :)

mjnetty said...

hydrogen peroxide will take that blood out - even after it's dried - it's really cool to watch, it foams up and then you wipe it off and do it again.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...