Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sundays Are The Best



I love Sundays!!! Here are a few reasons why:

  • I love church music, I listen to it on other days as well but I try to listen to it all day on Sunday.
  • Church - I love going to church and feeling the spirit and being uplifted. I love listening to their talks and lessons and learning from them.
  • I love my Bishop he really is inspired from on high.
  • I love having dinner with family and friends and Sundays work out best.
  • I love taking a Sunday nap.
  • I love not having to worry about anything.
  • I love feeling the spirit and having that spirit in my home.

Tonight we had Katie's parents, my aunt Nancy, and Dan over for dinner. We enjoyed some awesome tacos, playing the wii, cheering each other on while watching them play the wii, visiting, taking a short after dinner nap, dessert, watching Bolt (I love this movie, so cute) and taking pictures with my camera.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...