Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Project Home Beautification



Since I bought a house I have wanted to paint something the color of the Utah redrock. I just love the color in nature and thought it would be awesome (with a capital A) to have something that color in my home. Since I recieved my income tax return I thought I should spend a little bit of it on doing something nice with my house. I have always hated how the ceilings in my living room were tan and so I painted those cottage white and I got brave and painted my bay window orangish red. I was sooooooooo nervous. But I love it!!!! I am so happy with how it turned out and it ties in really nicely with my furniture as well. I still have to do some touch-ups but I am really excited about the new look.


This week I also had the basketball banquet for my team and the girls bought me flowers. The flowers also liven up my house and I love them. I also have three vases growing tulips as well. They all make me smile whenever I see them and are all considered part of home beautification.

6 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

Love it! It looks great and I'm jealous of your love sac!

Mikila said...

LaNell nobody but the Bomb.com (with a capital B)could pull off such a task! Thanks for not posting "other things." :)

Angelee said...

I like it. Please post "other things". :)

Mishie Moo said...

An accent wall? I can't imagine who's one-green-walled kitchen gave you that idea?

Parley and Katie Call said...

I love the Red Rocks too. I never thought to paint them on a wall but it looks good.

5fords said...

hi lanell. I didnt know you had a blog. It's nice to see what your up to. I really like your paint color! I think all white is out...color is in!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...