Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, March 16, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I like PINK!! Is it my favorite color, absolutely not. But I do like it. The hot pink version was my favorite until about 5th grade and then I put pink on the shelf for a few years and rediscovered it in a pink shirt that I loved on my mission. Since that time I have had no problem buying pink, despite all the ridicule I have endured. Here are a few of my favorite pink things:


My bike, needs no explanation one of the best purchases I ever made. I waited patiently for a year before I bought it, I had to save up money and wait for the price to come down. I have never regretted this purchase.




My IPOD, love this as well. Actually wanted the green one but they only had pink and silver at COSTCO.



My cute little church bag.




My newest purchase my pink shades. They will most likely not be used at the same time as my pink bike, that would be a little overboard but I do like them. Mikila even admitted that they were cute on me.




My African, actually afghan that Emily Andrew made for me. I love, love, love it and use it every time I sit down in the living room. If someone else is using it I make them hand it over.




The awesome tool set Katie got me for my birthday. I mean if you have to buy tools they might as well be pink. All the handles of the tools are pink as well. I was really really excited about this present and I can even report that I have used a few of the tools.




My sweet biking jersey. I love this jersey. I think it is so cute and it is really comfortable.




So there you have it. I have more pink but this will do for now. I like pink and I like the reaction I get from some people, those that cannot be named, when I come home with my pink purchases.




8 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

I knew someday you would like pink again... (it was all over when you got a PINK BIKE) It has been fun to see your love of pink "evolve" over the years. I do remember you talking all about your pink mission shirt too. Random.

I should have sent you some pink shirts... ;-)

Angelee said...

I love pink too. And it probably is my favorite color. I love all your pink things. You have to be strong when you live with someone who is so anti. Deep down she wishes she could love it too though.

Mikila said...

What a bloody waste of space. By the way .... "those that cannot be named".... that was a nice touch!

katie said...

I have a pink phone. :o)

Parley and Katie Call said...

You still need to post your new PINK personal fan! :)

Ashleigh said...

I think you'd be jealous of my mountain bike. It's black with pink grips, cable housing, and chain guard. It's hot!

Nancy Webb said...

I have pink cheeks, so there. I loved seeing your pink things LaNell and don't forget your mii is dressed in pink:)

5fords said...

I knew Mikila was going to comment! I tried to give her some mary kay stuff....but nope...it was all pink, and she didn't want anything to do with it. She asked," is there anything just black?

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...