Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

bday pics


While in Vegas for my bday Katie and I hit up our favorite shopping spots. As always I didn't buy anything the first day and then we had to make a quick trip back to some stores before I left town on Monday because I decided I really did want the pants I had tried on. (I love the pants).

This is the dessert they brought me at the restaurant for my birthday. It was sooooo good. I promise Katie had a couple of bites. The way I look at it calories don't count on your birthday!

3 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

I will fully admit I ate a few bites. Don't be ashamed, it was your birthday. And I love my pants too!

Liz and Kevin said...

Love the picture of you LaNell. Very cute!

jana said...

PS - enjoyed our talk but I froze all night long - slept in sweats and sweatshirt and thickest socks and didn't warm up until morning. Next time we do that I will need to thaw out in the tub.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...