Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

just dreaming . . . .

of SUMMER!! I can't wait for summer. I am already starting to plan all I want to do and time just seems too short. How will I do all that I want. Kayak, backpack, hike, bike, play tennis, visit family and friends.

And I may be dreaming of this jacket.

It is soooo cute. There are three colors and I enjoy all of them. How might I be able to justify it?

Oh and I have visions of the rack I want for the top of my car. It will be awesome. No more kayaks flying off on the highway. It will be custom built. I think I might just do that with my track money instead of buying this

I know what your thinking . . . . but hey a girl can dream!

2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

At least we know you'd use a rack on your car...no more Beverly Hillbilly strap-on job. :) I say get it. And the jacket IS cute...

It's going to be 78 this week, can you believe it?! I wish spring would last so much longer than it does.

Mikila said...

Are you serious ..... another bleeding bike??? You are nuts!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...