Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, March 1, 2010

BEST NEWS

As I was ending first period today and I was telling the students what we would be doing the rest of the week and the conversation went down like this:

Student: Ms. Brown there is no school on Friday

Me: Really, do I have to come to school

Student: No everyone has the day off

Me: AWESOME!! That is the best news ever that just made my day, maybe even my week

(Students now looking around thinking I might be crazy as I continue talking)

Me with arms raised in the air: I just love holidays! Vacation days are the best.

I might have gone on and on and on. But you know finding out you have a four day work week when you were not even expecting it is just awesome. I am still really excited. I should look at my calendar more often:)

2 comments:

The Robins Nest said...

Congrats!!! Maybe you could use your free day to spend a ton of $$ on a last minute plane ticket to come see me. :)

Misty said...

I love it when that happens too. We are in for a long 5 weeks with no days off from school. Yuck. Enjoy yours !

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...