Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More American


I feel more American today because last night I went to my first ever caucus meeting. It was interesting to see how it all works. We had to vote on tons of people because there were lots that wanted to be involved. It was all a little weird because I still felt like I was voting for people I didn't know. . . Oh wait, that is because I didn't know any of them. I had seen a few of them in the neighborhood but that was it. So I did what any junior high student would do and voted based on how they looked and how they dressed and who seemed most popular. Just kidding but that would have been awesome and hilarious.

2 comments:

Angelee said...

you're better than I am. I felt more american when I voted for american idol last week.

The Robins Nest said...

Tom would be proud. :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...