Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, July 11, 2011

Stadium of Fire

Stadium of fire was amazing. Thanks to Jana for finding cheap yet awesome seats. I loved the show and could seriously consider making this a yearly tradition. Caleb loved it as well and he was a good partner since he knew every single Brad Paisley song performed.

Brad was amazing and I am pretty sure we are on a first name basis now that I have been to his show.

The fireworks were amazing as always. Obviously lots cooler inside the stadium. It was a great way to be reminded of the freedoms we enjoy in this country and celebrate in true American fashion: country music and fireworks!

My family just left town today after being here for quite sometime. It was tons of fun and I have lots of pictures to post but it will not happen tonight. I am attending a PE conference today and tomorrow and I am just not used to getting up early. It is definitely summer.

2 comments:

Kriss said...

I grew up going to Stadium of Fire every year. We continued the tradition when Dylan was a baby. Then they decided to raise the prices so we haven't been back. I miss it, though, it made me feel really patriotic!

Muriel said...

I love that picture of our parents and their siblings! Can I steal it? I was bummed we couldn't have stayed for the bbq, we were in town until just hours before.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...