Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, July 16, 2011

T-shirts Finally


I might have had to talk them into giving us shirts but finally I am getting a t-shirt. I loved 3v3 soccer. I think there were a couple of factors that contributed 1. I really liked the people I played with, that always makes it more fun and 2. the smaller field is great for me in my old age and my long legs aren't bad either, and 3. our team really was good every game was competitive but we usually won, awesome.. It was really fun and I loved playing twice a week. I felt like I was actually improving on some of my skills. I am bummed it is over but maybe again in the winter, PLEASE!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...