Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, July 21, 2011

FuN iN tHe SuN

Jana, Rose, and I took a trip to Payson Lakes to check out the campsites and lakes. It was really beautiful and the weather was amazing. It made me realize I need to camp this summer. Anyone up for it?

Rose just chill'n' in the kayak.

Self-Portraits are not the most attractive.Rose was great. When she did get a little fussy she just drank a bottle while Jana kayaked. Just like all of Jana's previous kids, give them a little food and they are happy:)

Rose playing with the tires while Jana and I loaded the kayaks.

Today Sam and I went mountain biking and kayaking at Deer Creek. I remembered this trail I had done 4 years ago that was pretty flat and beautiful and I convinced my brother to spend his day off with me.

Poor Sam, he will probably never do anything with me again. It was not flat at all. I mean I was so convinced in my mind that it was flat that I didn't even bring water. DUMB!

I am sticking my tongue out here because I need extra help to make it up the hill. Mountain biking is exhausting.

Even though it was more of a workout than we expected it was still beautiful.

And the lake water felt amazing after 12+ miles of biking.

I am in love with Mt. Timpanogos. It is so beautiful. It was our backdrop for all activities today.

Love playing in the sun. I am really trying to be in a swim suit more so I can work on my biker tan line. It is nasty.

Utah is beautiful!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...