Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter! Spring Break! What more could a girl ask for?


The Easter bunny only brought minimal candy because Heaven knows I would eat whatever was brought. But you can't have Easter without a little candy.

The weather is so beautiful today. Perfect Easter weather. I enjoyed a very nice walk this morning.


What a wonderful opportunity to reflect on the resurrection of the Savior? To know that like Him we will all live again. While I can't explain how it all works I know that it is true. Christ lives and because of Him we will all live again someday. And the best part is that we will be with our families.

In a moment of weakness I may have bought this. I blame Kelsey Robertson because she just talks up her scooter anytime I see her. So I am going to see how much gas money and car mileage I can actually save.

It will be delivered to my door step next Saturday...yo yeah!

Did I mention I will be MIA this week. I am going on my first cruise. Me and some friends are headed down to LA this afternoon to catch our cruise ship. Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico here I come. This could possibly be the best spring break ever!

4 comments:

Nancy Webb said...

I'm jealous of your cruise and your scooter. That just looks so fun. Enjoy the ocean next week and the sun.

Than and Erica said...

Look out world! Lanell is livin' it up!!!!!! And one can never blame a major financial decision on poor little kelsey! She talks up fanny packs and you don't see me going out and getting one of those, do ya?? :) I"m excited to take a ride on your scooter when i'm in town.

jana said...

maybe you should be a cheap skate on that cruise!!! the scooter looks awesome!

Big Mama said...

Niiice! Glad you're livin' it up! I had a dream last night that you were my next door neighbor... and you weren't livin' it up cause your house payment was too high. haha! Random!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...