Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Group Shots

 Amber was kind enough to share some pictures with me from the cruise. I wanted to post some of the group shots because otherwise they may never get printed.

Our first meal on the ship and one of many ice cream cones for me!

If you have been on a cruise than you know they take a million pictures of you. I did one of two things in the majority of the pictures they took: 1) imitate my passport picture or 2) hold up my fingers to count the number of pictures they had taken. Method two got tricky after 10 but I was creative. My passport picture turned out very special because they don't let you show your teeth anymore. What the heck??? Apparently when I don't show my teeth my eyes get really big. Below is a pretty close replica of my passport picture.
 On the shuttle boat to Catalina Island
 Our first picture on Catalina Island.
Now I must go exercise. It is 9:30pm. No putting it off any longer. Made some cookies, relaxed, blogged but now it is go time. I mean I did sign up for a triathlon.

1 comment:

Angelee said...

You crack me up!!!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...