Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I am back!

 I have been on vacation!!! And it was great, but I was super happy to sleep in my bed last night. Three weeks away is too long. So this is just a post about my niece, mainly so I can remember how much fun she was at this age (like I will forget).
For example in February when I was home she called me Nell, but now it is just LaNell. Growing so fast.



 My mom is lucky to live close to Olivia and so Olivia knows her. When my mom walks in that little girl lights up. And she calls my Dad Papa and loves that he will do anything she asks as well. She always asks to play with his train and she likes to go with him to look at the garden.
Olivia has a new little brother. She loves him. My favorite thing she does is says, "Braxton .... he so cute," and then she kisses him. ADORABLE!
And she totally runs like a girl while her Dad yells at her to pump her arms.

And sometimes it is super hard being two. And your little world comes crashing down, luckily she recovers in like 1 minute. But her Dad said sometimes you have to say no because you don't want her to grow up and be a terrible person. There is definitely some truth to that!
She is just so pretty, in my opinion. She is super social and has lots of big people to love her. I loved how this trip she called Amanda, Panda. How cute is that? And I know it will change probably before we are all together again, sad.
She is super sassy. Ben and Katie were gracious enough to let her sleep over with me. She woke up looking out the window and talking. I suggested she lay down and sleep a little longer. Her response, "No you shush." SASSY, but oh so cute.
 We ran in the sprinklers, and went jogging, and I followed her all around the yard. She loves being outside and loves to have someone to boss around. And I love to take her picture so it all works out.
More posts to come about all the fun I had.

2 comments:

jana said...

Yeah! Welcome home. She is super cute.

jana said...

Yeah! Welcome home. She is super cute.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...