Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 8, 2012

LAUGHS!!!

 I have been a blogging machine lately. I need to go on a vacation soon so I don't blog so much. Today was just a good day. I am SUPER sore. Dan and I lifted weights two days ago, in case you were wondering I never lift weights, my arms still kill. Then yesterday I thought it would be a great idea to bike to my soccer game. I thought it was 10 miles to the facility. It was 13.5. Then I played a little indoor soccer = running my guts out, and then I biked home. Oh yeah after I had kayaked earlier in the day. I was exhausted last night and today. So back to why today was great instead of exercising: 1) I worked for almost three hours in my yard. Yes my 12x12 foot yard had that much work. Pathetic but it looks so nice now. 2) Lunch with my cousins, Katie and Sharee, and Dan. At Winger's, always a bonus. 3) Found my Dad's birthday present:) 4) Played tons of games at my Aunt Nancy's house. We played Qwirkle (a new favorite for me), Ticket to Ride Europe, and Telestrations. We played for hours straight and it was so fun and there were tons of laughs.


 I also snuck in a few more pictures of the cute kids.


 These pictures are all from telestrations. Too many laughs. If only you could hear all the giggling.
My drawing of a sperm whale was definitely a highlight. I thought it was very obvious, unfortunately I had a youngster sitting next to me and she is not quite old enough to interpret my drawing of sperm.
 I should probably go to bed but I am just loving all the pictures I got to take. Good times.

2 comments:

Than and Erica said...

I LOVE the laughing pictures! And I want to play that with you again because i hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.

Nancy Webb said...

Dang, I should have stayed up!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...