Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, January 11, 2016

Aaron got married!

2016 started off with a great family event....a wedding! That is something to get excited about in the Brown family:) While the timing didn't thrill anyone I love how everyone made the necessary sacrifices to be there. That's what you do for your family. It was a really really fast and crazy weekend, but so fun. I am now sick and exhausted but there is always time to recover now that I am home.

My mom has been so busy going to the hospital everyday to be with my dad that the wedding was really causing her lots of stress. Can I just say I love Oroville? So many people stepped up from our ward family, to Aaron's co-workers, to my mom's co-workers to help us pull off this event. I have never felt so blessed and so grateful to be on the receiving end of such generosity.  It really blew my mind. Such good good people. They lifted a heavy weight from my family at a time that has just been so hard. I will be forever grateful to those that stepped up when we needed it. We could not have gotten the gym to look like this without help. It was beautiful.
Aaron and Jacklyn got married on Friday January 8th in the Sacramento Temple. President Papa, our former principal, bishop, and stake president, is now the temple president and he performed the sealing. Such a neat experience. He did a wonderful job. It was so hard to not have my Dad present. My heart was breaking a little but I know he would never want Aaron and Jacklyn to postpone their wedding on his account. Driving to the temple was CRAZY! I forget about Northern California fog. It was so dense but once we got on highway 50 the fog was gone and the day was absolutely gorgeous.
Finally married. And then there was the usual million pictures. Yes I will be posting a ton of them.
 It is hard to get everyone looking at the same time!


 I wish I knew what we were all laughing at in this photo but I love that we are all laughing.
 Love all of these people.


 Cuties.
Trying to keep two three year old boys entertained took lots of people.

 Olivia was being a stinker about getting a picture with Anthony.


 Me with all my nieces and nephews. Can't wait for the new girl addition coming the end of this month.



 Trying to get the kids to be normal for the pictures was no small task. I loved going through the group pictures and zooming in on them. They are all so cute.

 We told them to hold hands. Andrew makes an attempt.
 Goes 90% because his cousin is being stubborn.
 DENIED!!!!!!! Braxton was being a stinker, a cute stinker.

 Two happy people!
And the two cutest boys ever award goes to these two.
The temple was a great experience. We did all the family pictures and then we hopped in our cars and headed to the hospital to see my dad.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...