Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, January 11, 2016

Oroville Reception

Friday night we had the Oroville reception. So many ward members made it possible for us to pull it off. People really stepped up to serve. From serving food, to making cookies, they just helped so much. It was pretty low key. I loved being able to see so many people I love.

Angelee, who I missed at Christmas because she was traveling all over the place.
 Liz and Mikila who helped in the kitchen and were life savers.
 The Lowry's stopped by and brought Krissann.
These are the only people I have pictures with but I got to visit with so many people I love from Oroville.
My California relatives all made an appearance which was so fun!


 Linda Cherry seriously has mad cake making skills!



 Bubba was very anti family picture.
 So tired. It had been a very long day.
It was a fun night celebrating Aaron and Jacklyn.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...