Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I am failing at blogging!

After spring break the weather in Utah was hit and miss. Luckily there were some really nice days and I was able to do some of my favorite hikes.
 
Moki loves when we hike.

I coached track this year. We had 180 kids. It's always crazy but so fun. Let's just say the coaches were all smiles at the last track meet:)!
 
My sister in-law Amanda had to go to Wyoming for a day and Sam had work. I got to spend the day with two little boys I love lots. We went to the zoo and played outside until dark. It was so fun.
 
We always start with the train ride. The animals were really active this day and I got to see all my favorites: baby giraffe named Willow, elephants, the polar bear, the brown bears. Katie and Cierra joined us which made it even more fun. (it took me forever to convince Andrew to ride the carousel and then he LOVED it.)
 
 
Sometimes the three year old sits down on the ground to read the map😫! I have to learn to be more patient and remember that everything doesn't have to be done in fast motion.

Meanwhile baby brother is adorable!
 
Sometimes I just really miss seeing these two so I come visit 
 
And Andrew tells his parents they can leave.

I am going to be away from these two most the summer and my heart hurts just thinking about it.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...