Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Friends

This week I attended a wedding reception while here in Oroville. It was Natalie Jagodas and I had the opportunity of seeing some of my really good friends. Since Saturday night I have thought about how blessed I have been in my life to be surrounded by great people. This truly has been a huge blessing to me. 

This picture captures some of my oldest friends.
 
It's not easy growing up. I definitely have had my ups and downs with these girls in this picture, but they are some of my lifelong friends. I am grateful they have forgiven me or moved past all the dumb things I have done and are still willing to be my friend. I have a number of other friends from Oroville that belong in this picture as well. I don't know what I did to deserve so many great people in my life but I recognize it as a blessing from the Lord. 

There are also a handful of people from my college days that are truly lifelong friends. And currently I am attending a family ward, something that is sometimes really hard due to my marital status, but again I have been blessed to have met and become friends with some of the best people. Heavenly Father really has blessed me abundantly in the friend area in my life.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...