Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Nephew and Niece overload

Who knew I could love my nephews and nieces so much. They are the best.
 
Spending time with them is my favorite.
 
Sometimes Sam just sends me pictures to make me miss these two so much.
 
Then there is Braxton who is absolutely hilarious. I had to pull over in the middle of nowhere for him to pee because when he was suppose to pee he just went in and washed his hands to trick his dad. 
 
I am telling you if he didn't have the cutest face ever he would get in a lot more trouble.

Olivia and Braxton came to my moms house the first weekend I was home. We played and played and played some more. 
 
 
A small swimming pool and trampoline are the best entertainment ever. These two played outside all day everyday. I love that they really play well together right now. So fun to listen in on them.

Had to snuggle Katelyn when I took them home.
She really is a doll.
 
 Olivia started swim team and so while my dad was at dialysis I headed to Lodi to watch. Seriously made me want to join swim team.
I love how Olivia is so excited for it. 
 
We watched and practiced our selfie skills.
 
 
I am a big fan of kids being active so it really was fun to watch.

Before swim team Braxton and Olivia kept me entertained while we played outside and played sequence for kids. Braxton won the first two rounds and big sister was bummed.
 
Losing is hard. I am glad she didn't quit playing. She tried really hard to not be too disappointed and eventually won the fourth round. The bad aunt in me came out because I took a picture of her in her moment of despair.
 
 These kids enrich my life so much. I just love being around all of them.
 


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...