Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

School's Out

The end of the year went smoothly. I spent one entire day cleaning my office and let me tell you it looks amazing!!!! I wish I had a picture. It is the cleanest it has ever been. After doing the math I believe I just finished my 12th year of teaching. That has gone by so fast. I found all but two of my old school ID badges. So funny to look at.
 I know I ma missing my first year picture but I don't know what other year I am missing.
I also went to Lagoon day again. This year was really pleasant. The weather was nice and the lines were not super crazy. It is so fun to spend the day with all my teacher friends.
I am excited for summer. I don't have any crazy summer plans. I am just trying to get in better shape and do some camping!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...