Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Track

This year has been so long for me. My students have been great but having my dad pass away was so hard emotionally. I was just barely putting one foot in front of another and now I am so TIRED!!! It has all caught up to me and I feel like I need to sleep for days. That being said there was a track season and I survived. It was even enjoyable most days. I had the best coaches to work with and our kids really do some amazing things which is so fun to see.

Alpine Days is my favorite track meet because it is when coaches finally get a chance to just watch our kids compete. Our school is one of the few middle schools that has a track and so we host all the other meets. That basically means I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off for 3 hours. It is CRAZY! So alpine days is always very pleasant.

The weather was cold but sunny.
 I love love love the location of our school. This is actually the high school which is a mile down the road, the mountain views are the same as at my school. It is truly amazing to teach at the foot of these mountains everyday.

 The people I coach with have become some of my great friends. I am just so grateful to them. Two of them are missing in this picture. they make coaching so fun and help keep me sane.
Track season was a success! I am LOVING going home at 3:30. It is the best.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...