Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Tis The Season

My mom came to town on December 22nd and we have been trying to make the most of our time. Visiting family, Christmas shopping, getting sick, and resting. So far it has been a fun time.

We went to Temple square the Saturday before Christmas. I haven't been there for a few years so it was fun to see the lights and hang out with, what felt like, a billion people.

This is how Emerson smiles these days








It was a cold evening but fun. We met my cousin Sharee and her fmaily there as well as my cousin Katie. I think I was done taking pictures at that point because my hands were too cold.

Christmas Eve we went to my sacrament meeting. Anthony and Caleb joined my mom and I. It was nice to only have an hour of church.

 Some more pictures from the holiday season.





 It actually snowed on Christmas Eve so we woke up to a white Christmas. Moki and I had to hike the Y to take advantage of it!

Christmas day we made sure everyone wore flannel to Loralie's house. We hung out and played games. It was a fun day.






Other things we have done:

  • Girls night up at my cousin Katie's house. We ate soup and played fun games
  • Put together a Webb family get together. I didn't take a single picture but it was all of my moms siblings and their families. It was well attended and so fun. It was such a good opportunity to catch up with so many different people.
  • Went to my school and had a shooting night with my brothers.
  • Andrew slept over with me and my mom one night.
  • Spent an afternoon shopping with my mom and Anthony. We were getting things for the Webb party. We also had lunch together.
  • I put away Christmas on December 28th. That is really early for me but I have been pretty sick and I was ready to have a clean and organozed house.
  • Basketball practice every morning.
  • Had an awesome Christmas Eve, that will get it's own post.
It has been a great holiday season!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...