Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Peace Out 2017

Here is my top 9 pictures from Instagram this year!
I look at it and feel very conflicted. 2017 was not an easy year for me. I feel like I have been mourning the loss of my dad most of the year. It has been hard. Not so hard you can't function and do life, but just emotionally hard. I miss him and I hate that I can't call and talk to him. It has also been a year full of fun adventures. I made some new friends that have been a life line for me. My old friends have been there too. This morning as I walked my dog I just felt so grateful for a new year. I needed 2017. I need to heal and I feel like I have done that. I feel myself finally starting to come out of the fog I have been in. I am excited to set some specific goals and be better in 2018. One of the hardest reflections on last year has been that I feel like not a lot of personal growth took place. That is not ok. I need to fix that this year. And I finally am feeling like I am in a place that will allow me to work on this. I have learned a lot and I hope these lesson will help me deal with loss and stress better in the future. I have amazing people in my life. Not a day goes by that I don't thank Heavenly Father for this gift in my life. I have a wonderful job and work with amazing people. My life is BLESSED!!! I am grateful for the opportunity and excited for the time to keep trying to progress.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...