Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Family Time

 After dinner one evening Sam and his kids had a fun little dance party.
 Aaron and Jacklyn stayed with Caleb and Anthony. They all slept in Calebs room. I love the pictures of them all getting cozy:)
 Jacklyn finally found a new bike. She has been looking for one for quite a while. She got it out here in Utah. Aaron, Jacklyn and I rode 20 miles on the Jordan River Parkway Trail. It was really really hot but really fun.


 By the time family time ended I was exhausted. I had spent 10 days in California and then another week here doing family stuff, all of which I loved, but I was tired. It was nice to finally have a clean and quiet house. The Sunday everyone left was so relaxing and just what I needed to recoup. That Sunday evening Moki and I hiked Squaw Peak with Randal. We hiked in the evening. We hiked fast. It was so nice. I always forget how steep it is. It was a nice way to wrap up a very busy few weeks.

The flag on top of the peak!
 There were so many dandelions on the hike this time.
 Moki was so happy and so tired. We rested on top for 10-15 minutes. In that time she never stopped panting.
I like to get this hike in at least once a year so I was glad I was able to.




No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...