Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Grotto and Payson Lakes

This summer has had so many things changed and canceled that I needed to have some things to do that get me excited. One goal I had was to paddle board at least once a week. That has been a good goal to get me out. I usually paddle board with Amanda and the kids so that is a bonus because I get to see them!

One Friday in June we hiked The Grotto in Payson and then headed to Payson Lakes to paddle board. The Grotto was a very kid friendly hike and the kids did amazing!

 This was my first time doing this hike. The waterfall at the end was nice.
 On our hike back we ran into two of my friends from my days living in west Provo. This was from when I lived with Michelle Rotar right after accepting my job at Lakeridge Junior High. I LOVED that ward and met the very best people there. It was super fun to run into Kelly and Julianne while hiking.
I was nervous the water at Payson lakes would be too cold. It wasn't!!!! The kids got in and swam and had so much fun. It really was a great afternoon. There also were not very many people which was really nice.

Andrew is getting so big!
 Audrey is so solemn a lot of the time. My life goal is to get her to wear pig tails. I have to trick her into it. She hates having her hair in pony tails, but she looks adorable. This day I distracted her enough to make it happen!
 She refused to smile for me but whatever:)


 I had convinced myself that the water would be too cold so I didn't even take a swimsuit???? That was a mistake. I still played in the water plenty but just couldn't swim.

 It was a really fun day. The kids played so hard and were all ready to sleep when we left.



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...