Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, July 27, 2020

Part 3 California

We got back to Oroville on the evening of the 9th and I was beat. It it always exhausting having all the kids. I LOVE it but it is so tiring. We were all wiped out and just had dinner and relaxed. I wanted one day in Oroville without any travel before heading back to Utah. I got it and it was so nice.

July 10 is my Dad's birthday. this year was the easiest for me since his passing. Man I love that guy. It is always easier when I am busy. I hardly took any pictures this day but I had a great day in the Ville. Mikila and I went to breakfast. It was great to see her and catch up. I ventured out on a 30 mile bike road out towards Bangor. It was awesome except it got super hot. I hate how hot it is in Oroville. Then Andrew and I met up with Angelee and her kids and Sam's house. It was a fun afternoon fo visiting for adults and swimming for the kids. I am always so grateful to catch up with Mikila and Angelee when I am in town. The only picture I took was of Andrew and Sam'd son. Because Sam and my brother Sam used to be roommates.
After visiting with Angelee and family we headed back to my mom's. It was soooo hot. We were going to float the river but Andrew and I were too tired. We had played so much in the sun all vacation. He was happy to play legos at my moms. I happened to beon instagram and saw Katie Call post a California picture. I immediately reached out and learned she was also in Oroville. I snuck away for a little bit to visit with her. I love seeing that girl. She was exhausted, she had driven all day, so I didn't stay long but it was a nice quick visit. I didn't get a picture. LAME!

July 11th my mom, Andrew and I headed back to Utah. We took a unique route. We stopped in Tahoe so we could paddle board. Aaron and Jacklyn me us there. It was really fun. It made for a super long day but it was a good little stop. That Tahoe water is the best.

 Some geese swimming around
 Andrew paddling Jacklyn around and telling great imaginative stories.

Andrew loving the water
 And then Moki stole the show with most photogenic dog:)
There were so many people on the beach it was insane. There was no social distancing. Because we had Moki and Scout we were in a secluded area which was good. There were so many boats out that the water was crazy choppy. We played hard for a couple of hours and it was fun.

After Tahoe we headed to Reno to grab lunch together. We had brought my moms car. She was coming to Utah with me and then coming back with Aaron and Jacklyn so she needed her car at their place for when she came back. Aaron and Jacklyn were nice enough to drive it from Reno back to Susanville. It was a fun little stop on our way home. We didn't get to Sam and Amanda's to drop off Andrew until after 11pm. It was late. We were all exhausted but we had a great trip!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...