Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, October 12, 2020

Cross Country

 Cross country is such a fun sport to coach. I have been so impressed with the athletes I get to work with. It is soooo hard. They come, they work hard, they smile, they improve. . . it really is great. This year was extra hard because it was so HOT! Like everyday was hot the entire season. I was so impressed with all they accomplished. We had a great season and it is so fun to watch them succeed.






We had a 7th grade runner win first overall and an 8th grade runner. They both ran awesome come from behind races to win. It was such a fun day. It was also HOT!!!! I am always tired at the end of a coaching season but I also miss it because these kids are amazing.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...