Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Hee Haws

 I wanted to take Sams kids to a pumpkin patch. Then Sam asked me to take the kids for their anniversary so I combined the two activities. Andrew thought it sounded more fun if I invited Jana's daughter Millie, so I invited her youngest Tiago as well. It was a BLAST! Me and 5 kids living it up on a Friday night! We started with pizza and a park. Then we headed to Hee Haws and played for 3 hours straight. We could have stayed longer but the littlest kids were soooo tired. It was so fun!





Sams kids stayed the night at my house and we played the whole day Saturday. Audrey let me do her hair! She is so cute playing with my old stuffed animals.
Sam and Amanda came and made dinner. Then they headed home. I spent the evening cleaning my house and getting ready for the week. Weekends are always busy.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...