Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Cross country

 I coached cross country. It went really well. We had some great athletes. I coached with Katie Benson which made it super fun. It was an adjustment staying at school so late. Last year school got out early and so practice was over by 3:30. Staying until 4:30 was HARD!




I love cross country because everyone can race, everyone improves and it is a confidence building sport. I am always so proud of all my kids. Watching them progress over the season is one of my favorite things.

We hosted the district meet on a beautiful fall day. It was a ton of work but turned out awesome. I am glad someone else will do it next year but it wasn't too bad:)


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...