Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Fall Break

 For fall break Nancy and I headed to California. We spent time at Aaron and Jacklyn's, Ben and Katie's and my moms. It was a lot of driving but a fun trip. It was so good to see everyone.

 

We got lots of time to snuggle cute baby Tyla. She is the cutest and happiest little baby.



Thursday we headed to Oroville. We stopped in Redding with Aaron and Jacklyn to see Virginia and grandma Brown. We had a very nice visit with them. They both got to meet Tyla for the first time.

Friday we headed to Lodi and got to watch Ben and Katie's girls perform cheer at a high school football game. They were also on fall break and had done cheer camp all week. The final activity at camp was to perform at the actual football game. They were very cute!



It was a fun a fun evening!

Saturday my mom and Ben took the older kids to the movies. Katelyn and I shopped for a new bike for her and went to yogurt. We found a new bike and yummy treats.

I also snuck in time to visit Angelee and Milila while in town. I feel like I really maximized my time and got to visit lots of people.
 

On Saturday Nancy and I headed back to Susanville so we could leave from there. It is just a little bit closer. The drive had clear roads both directions so that was great. I always love having the chance to catch up with California family.




No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...