Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Thanksgiving

 Dan, Nancy and I headed to Susanville for Thanksgiving. We lucked out with great roads going both directions. I was hoping to stay home for the Holiday but Tyla was getting blessed so we made the trip. Dan, Nancy, mom and I shared a hotel room because there were so many people in town for the blessing. There is a hotel walking distance form their house and so that makes it really nice. The hotel also had a hot tub which I used everyday:)

We started every morning with a nice walk, then we played games and visited, and I usually hike din the evening. It was a pretty relaxing break. We all took turns snuggling Tyla. Jacklyn's parents and sister and husband were also in town. We filled up their house real fast. It was a nice break.


Jacklyn actually took this and sent it to me right before our trip but it is too cute not to share. She is so happy!
I would hike the helipad 3-4 times each evening as the sun was setting. I got to witness some beautiful sunsets.

Ben and the kids came up for the baby blessing. That was awesome to get to see them too. Aaron did a great job and poor Tyla cried through most of it.


Ben and Katie's kids. Love these guys so much.
They all took turns holding Tyla.


I love this picture!

Tyla wore Jacklyn's dress from when she was blessed. It looked very cute!

We all sure love this girl!
Olivia looks so little holding Tyla.
It was a really nice long weekend. I am grateful I got to spend it with family.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...