Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Sooooooo I didn't blog for a very long time, what the heck??????

 Dang! I have not blogged in so long. That is super annoying. It feels impossible to catch up on, but I am going to make it happen. School has been hard this year and so I have been so tired. School starts and all my energy is sucked out of me every single day. I had a great fall with lots of fun things. One major setback has been an injury to my right hip. I am still not sure what is going on. I have done some physical therapy and gone to the doctor multiple times but it is still sore. The pain also radiates and so sometimes it is hard to tell what is going on. I have not been able to run or play basketball, super annoying. Luckily I can bike, hike and lift weights without too much pain. Hiking is actually really painful after I am done. I am headed back to the doctor next week hopefully for some more answers.

Summer ended with shakes for everyone, my mom was in town.

And swimming at Sam and Amanda's. Audrey is so cute!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...