Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tyla LaNell

 

Aaron and Jacklyn had a beautiful baby girl on August 26th. They names her Tyla LaNell. She is the most precious thing. I love her so much. It is so exciting to have another baby in the family. It is so cool that she is named after me. I was shocked when they told me. I just wasn't expecting that at all.





Aaron and Jacklyn came out to Utah in September for a wedding and so we got to meet her. They ended up staying longer because Jacklyn had to have her gallbladder removed. That was so sad for her. Lucky for me because I got so much alone time with sweet baby Tyla. I fell in love with her so fast.


 














I definitely had baby withdrawals when they left. Jacklyn has been so sweet to send me so many cute pictures of her. I love seeing her grow. I always forget how babies that small can literally do nothing but sleep, eat and poop. The snuggles are amazing though. She has already grown so much. I wish she lived closer.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...