Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Luncheon and reception

The Luncheon was on Friday after the wedding. I am only mentioning the luncheon because I was in charge of the center pieces. I was a little nervous about this. After going to every craft store in Utah (which is why I have not been blogging) I had an idea of what I wanted to do. My Mom and Aunt put them all together.

On Saturday morning we headed up to Nampa for the reception. Amanda's family was great. They are so nice. They had the cultural hall beautifully set-up and it was a really fun night.

My family may have been late to the reception and it may have been my fault. But the first person I saw was Carrie. She stopped in it was really fun to know one person there.

Amanda is very talented. In fact that is one reason Sam fell in love with her. But she made her own cake. No classes. Practiced three times and then did it. I thought it turned out great.

The padres. Amanda's family really is great. Her parents are really nice. Sam really lucked out in this department.

My Dad HATES being late. Despite that we were late he smiled the entire night. I was very proud of Him.

Bride and groom. They made it! They were late as well.

Sam's reaction to Aaron's girlfriend Alicia catching the bouquet. Pretty priceless.

Aaron pretending he is giving the flowers to Alicia.

And last of all what Dan wanted to do to himself after two whole days all about Sam.

2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

I like the flowers. And I can't believe she made that cake. Gorgeous. And what is up with Aaron? :)

Angelee said...

what nice family pictures. your parents look so happy. they're probably thinking,"thank goodness. we finally got one more married off". yes, I look forward to seeing you in november.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...