Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Book


I am an author. It is a very boring book. I don't recommend it. However, it represents a lot of time, effort, stress, frustration, anger, and possibly tears. My Mom is probably the only person that will read it. We will see if she can even get through it. I hope to never read it again.

It came in the mail yesterday. Yea for me. It is my last official business with BYU. It is official everything to do with grad school has been completed.

5 comments:

Angelee said...

I am so proud of you. I too am an author, but I'm guessing yours is better quality than my 5th grade novel. I'll read yours if you read mine :). good job lan.

Nancy Webb said...

I will definitely read it. I was a PE major many years ago and I read several while I was doing papers in school. I'm so proud that you have one in the Library.

Parley and Katie Call said...

I want to read it!

Unknown said...

wow. you should frame it, instead of putting it on a shelf somewhere. that is friggin awesome lanell. i feel like i should call you doctor brown or something.

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

You are AMAZING!! Congrats!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...