Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, October 30, 2009

My least favorite day


Today is the worst day of the school year, except for picture day. Here is how it has all gone down:

Do we have to do PE today?

Can we wear our costumes in PE?

What we are going outside, I forgot my sweats?

Do you think I can run in my high heels?

Do you have tissue to fix my face paint?

What my costume does not count as PE clothes?

My costume takes a half hour to take on and off can I just not change?

Ms. Brown what are you dressed up as? Really is that a real question. I answer PE teacher and everyone laughs. I think are they serious. How did I miss the joke.

Our principal is great he does not want costumes to interfere with normal class and so he wants us to still do PE. But other than picture day this is the one day I wish I could stay home. EVERY YEAR.

On a happier note I became on aunt this morning around nine. I don't know the details but obviously I am totally pumped.

4 comments:

Nancy Webb said...

Little Lily came into the world as a 8lb 15oz 20 1/2" butterball. I can't wait to see some pics.

Angelee said...

oh, you're an aunt. how wonderful. yeah, I just spent 2 hours at my mom's school...and I had a tiny glimpse of what you must be going through all day...NO FUN.

Cameron and Katie said...

Congrats on being an Aunt!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Congrats! I'm happy that you are an aunt. This will be a whole new world of wonderful-ness for you. :)

Halloween is much more fun when you are not teaching, sorry ;(

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...