Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, May 14, 2011

GyM ShOrTs!

What would you consider to be an excess of gym shorts?

For some odd reason I decided to count all of my gym shorts today while organizing them in their little closet space. I consider myself pretty down to earth, I don't NEED a lot of things, but apparently I have purchased a number of gym shorts over the years. In my defense, over half of the shorts I have I got from Lakeridge Junior High or BYU free of charge, but seriously why so many. The sad thing is even after acknowledging that I may have more than I need I still didn't pull any out to get rid of. I mean they all seem to have a really good purpose. There are soccer shorts, shorts to run in, basketball shorts, shorts to teach in, and so on and so on. I think I have a problem. The funny thing is that some people think I own too many pairs of shoes. I can report that I own more gym shorts than shoes. PATHETIC! Jana come over and steal some shorts and anyone else in the area for that matter.

5 comments:

Than and Erica said...

since i'm the first to comment, you can ship a pair out to me. :)

bnetty said...

Um... I think your shorts on Jana are called pants.

LaNell Brown said...

I think they would be more like capri's. But my soccer shorts would be basketball shorts on Jana.

Angelee said...

I want an actual number. how many???

jana said...

I AM coming over for some shorts - I LOVE'em long :) I like the new look of your blog. Lets hang out sometime.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...