Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, May 13, 2011

Kayaking

I finally got some kayak racks for my car. Yay! I am not going all summer without kayaking this year. After multiple trips to REI I think I found some keepers. I have not tested them on the freeway but Amber and I did take them out last Saturday. The weather was so nice I couldn't resist even though there were a bazillion other things I should have been doing.

Here is the big bopper (my car) all loaded up.

Me and Amber posing for the first adventure of the new year. We only stay in touch when there are adventures to be had.

Me out on the lake. I love how the mountain is covered in snow but I am out there kayaking.

Overall last Saturday was great. Some biking, kayaking, cleaning, and some lesson planning, so there are no complaints here (ok maybe one that I refuse to blog about). And the great thing is that the weather looks good for this weekend. Go have some fun I am sure I will:)

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...