Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 29, 2018

4th of July

This year all the Browns came to Utah for some family time. It was so nice, also exhausting. We played hard the entire time everyone was in town and three weeks later I am still trying to recover. Everyone was in town for 10 days. 10 days is a lot if you are wondering. Then Olivia, Braxton, and my mom stayed an extra week. July was pretty crazy but also pretty fun.

Ben, Katie and crew arrived the evening of July 3rd. Just in time to celebrate the 4th in Provo. We tried to make the best of the Holiday weekend. It was also BLAZING hot the entire time everyone was here. So so hot.

I told Olivia and Braxton that if they woke up on their own in time for the hot air balloon festival I would take them. Unfortunately they woke up, just kidding. We had all stayed up so late and the balloons are at 6am so I was exhausted but excited to go see the balloons with these two cuties!

I had not been for a few years so it was fun to go. This is my favorite picture from the morning because it is a great representation of how I felt: TIRED!
 Don't let this picture fool you these kids are always bugging each other.


 The weather was great so all the balloons got to launch.
 I am glad we made the effort to go even though it meant for an exhausting day.

After the balloons we ran to Walmart and got 4th of July shirts for all the cousins. Then we met up with Sam and Amanda's family at the parade.
 Watching all the cousins together is so fun. It is probably my favorite thing about getting together with everyone.
 The parade was so HOT!
 We had a good time though.
After the parade we got out the slip-n-slide so the kids could cool off.





My mom, Aaron, and Jacklyn had arrived at Dan's house early the morning of the 4th so we headed up there (actually Loralie's house Dan is in the basement) for a barbecue. It was a very busy and fun filled fourth of July.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...