Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 29, 2018

More Fun

Wednesday all my siblings wanted to go to Tucano's. I wasn't interested so I volunteered to watch the kids. I took the kids to McDonalds. We ate lunch and played on the playground in the cool air conditioning. It was a fun little outing and I survived with five kids.





 The kids played for a long time. Ate lunch and played some more. Then we had ice cream right before we left. Pretty great day to be a kid.




 They were all pretty excited for the treat.
After ice cream we headed back to my house and got our swimsuits on. We were spending the afternoon at the Provo Rec center. They have a great outdoor and indoor swimming area. Lots of things for younger and older kids. It was a great way to spend an afternoon.

I don't really have any pictures of everyone swimming but I have a few of cute Audrey.
 She even fell asleep with me which she rarely does.
 We had a fun and exhausting day.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...