Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Tibblefork on Jacklyn's Birthday

I had wanted to spend a day up at Tibblefork because it is beautiful and the paddleboards are amazing. Thursday was the day to make it happen, also Jacklyn's birthday. The day started off crazy because we got all set up and a hail storm rolled through. SUPER ANNOYING. It was actually pretty cool but also a little crazy with kids. It took about 20 minutes for it to pass and then we had a great day.
 I clearly did not take enough pictures. I was too busy having fun.


 All the kids played so hard. The adults swam across the reservoir and visited and took turns paddleboarding with the kids. It was a fun day.

I picked up my kayaks from Jana's and Brewer was so happy to see me. Ben and Jana had been gone for over a week at this point and the poor pup was so lonely. He jumped in my car and tried to come.
My cousin Katie met us up at Tibblefork with her nieces and brought doughnuts for Jacklyn. After we finished swimming we met at Rubio's for her birthday dinner. It was another busy day.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...