Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Silver Lake

Monday everyone was kind of doing their own thing. Aaron, Jacklyn, Caleb and I decided to hike Silver Lake. We got a later start because Moki had a vet appointment so it was hot. But we survived and had a great afternoon.

We all swam quite a bit because it was so hot. We all made it!!!!
It was a nice day. Scout and Moki were happy. I was excited to show Aaron adn Jacklyn one of my favorite hikes.

After the hike I headed home and cleaned my house. My siblings went to an avengers movie and I enjoyed a quiet evening at home. Playing hard all day everyday is exhausting.



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...