Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, July 2, 2018

My People

I just love living close to my niece and nephews. Audrey is finally starting to smile. Love it!
 She is so precious
They bring so much joy to my life. Andrew is hilarious.
 And losing teeth like crazy.


 Brothers eating Popsicles. And a rare moment that Andrew isn't bothering emerson.
 At dinner Sunday Andrew said, "So LaNell tell me how it was growing up with all brothers?" I told him it was TERRIBLE. He thought that was hilarious! My brothers did not:)
My cousin Sharee was in town. Katie and I took her kids and met Kriss, my cousin Jesse's wife, and her kids up at Tibllefork. We brought my kayaks and paddleboards and enjoyed an awesome afternoon on the water. it was so gorgeous.
 I didn't do a great job of documenting the day but I wanted to add a couple pictures because it was so beautiful.
It is so great to live so close to family.





No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...