Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

The Rest of April

April flew by I enjoyed finally not coaching a sport and being able to be outside more. I was able to fit in long bike rides or hikes on the weekend which felt amazing after such a long winter.

Katie gave me some cute earrings when I was in Vegas and I had to document that I wore them!
I did some hiking with Anthony.

 Moki and I ran/walked the shoreline trail a lot. It was the perfect after school activity. I love that she can be off leash and get lots of exercise.
Hannah and I walked the Provo River Trail a few times. Moki loves chasing the ducks!
My favorite little kids came and play at my house one Friday night after work.

They hiked the Y with their parents, then we made dinner and went swimming. Super fun!

Easter happened.
 Loralie's backyard was perfect for an Easter egg hunt.

 Ben and Katie's family in California all dressed up for Easter.
A few pictures of little miss Audrey . . . . . because she is the cutest!


 April was a great month. The weather was warming up and it was looking like a promising spring. That didn't really pan out as May was the rainiest month I have ever had in Utah. I know we need water but it was rough. I am glad I got in some long hikes and bike rides because the month of May was a real struggle due to the weather.













No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...