Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Summer Fun

 It's finally summer!!!!! The first two days of summer break I had to do work stuff. After those two days were out of the way I have been able to have a lot of down time. Hiking, biking, visiting friends and family and anything else that sounds interesting and fun.

One afternoon Amanda and I took her kids to the park. It was sooooo hot and because Utah (and the entire west coast) is in a horrible drought the water didn't turn on until 11. We played at the playground and hung out until the splash pad had water. I got the cutest pictures of Audrey.

My favorite one that I need to print.

Andrew got to be interviewed on the news about the heat wave:) That was a highlight for him.

I did a lot of sewing. I made a quilt for Aaron and Jacklyn's baby Tyla, one for Braxton for his birthday and I am still trying to complete small ones for my siblings out of my dad's old shirts.

I love how the quilt for Braxton turned out.

I tried a new pattern for the quilt for Tyla. I love the material I found. It is so darling. Hopefully Aaron and Jacklyn like it too.

Moki and I hiked up Rock Canyon one morning and we saw a Rubber Boa snake. I had never seen one before. It moved so slowly. Moki stepped right on it and it didn't even react.
One Sunday evening I helped Audrey ride her bike. She is so cute and so big.
She is at the best age right now.


Erica and I hiked Silver Lake one morning. This is from the parking lot. It was an amazing morning. I never get sick of this view.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...