Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Garth Brooks!!!!!

 I am not someone who goes to concerts. They have never really been my thing. I just spend money on other things and I don't love them. Well that changed when Caleb got tickets to Garth Brooks. He got two and I told him I would love to join him. It was the best concert ever!!!!! Everyone knows Garth is known for being a greta performer so I was so excited to see him in real life. I also know almost all of his songs and love them. It was such a fun night!



I loved all of the songs he performed. It was an added bonus that Trisha came out at the end and sang Shallow with him and then sang her hit In Love With a Boy, one of my all time favorite country songs. 

It was such a fun night. It left me singing Garth Brook songs for the next week.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...