Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, July 4, 2022

Lodi

 Sunday we left McCloud and then we headed back to Oroville. I had Ben and Katie's kids with me because Ben and Katie headed to San Diego for a work conference. We stopped in Oroville and unloaded cars and had lunch. Then we grabbed Andrew and headed to Lodi. We were all very tired. I was exhausted. It had been a long week with little sleep. Once we got to Lodi we had dinner and took the dogs to the dog park. The kids, dogs and me needed to get out and move after being in the car for so long. Lodi cools off nicely in the evenings so it was very pleasant.




We had a rough evening but we got everyone in bed before 10, myself included. I slept so good. It was so nice to finally feel rested. I woke up Monday and biked while the kids hung out. Then I took the boys on a 6.5 mile bike ride and the girls on a 2 mile bike ride. Then we ran some errands and went to Menchie's.

Monday was pretty low key and just what we needed. Tuesday was Braxton's birthday. We had a relaxing morning where I went on another bike ride. Then after lunch we headed to a trampoline park. The kids jumped for two hours and had a ton of fun. We stopped and got ice cream after to celebrate Braxton.


We walked the dogs again in the evening and hung out.

Wednesday I biked again:) Notice a them here. Bike in the morning and then play hard. We decided to go swimming this day. We went swimming at the Galt outdoor pool. It wasn't the coolest pool ever but the kids played hard so it was a success to me.




We then stopped and had In and Out for dinner. We ended the evening with out favorite activity, walking the dogs!


Katie and Ben were on different flights. Katie's flight back was delayed and so they didn't get home until after 10pm. I decided to sleep another night in Lodi because I was tired. It was so fun to get to spend so much time with Ben's kids. Thursday morning Andrew and I headed back to Oroville. We then went to Chico and spent the day with Angelee. It was really nice to visit and grab lunch.
Friday My mom, Andrew and myself drove the long drive back to Provo. The trip was uneventful but long as usual. I was so happy to finally be back in my own bed. California was great but it always feels good to come home.






No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...