Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 3, 2022

 I was recently called to serve in young womens as the second counselor. It has been so fun to work with the young women in my ward. I love them and am inspired by their goodness. I love the young womens program and am so thankful for it helped me develop and grow while in my teens.


One day I was at Sam and Amanda's. I used Audrey's doll to convince her to let me do her hair. I made them have matching pig tails. 

Andrew and I went on a bike ride. It was a hard one because we went up the canyon by his house. It was all uphill on the way there. It really challenged him and he did so great. I was really proud of him for working so hard.
Moki and I have spent so much time on trails. I have so many pictures of her like this. Love my cute pup.





No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...